[LLVMdev] Updating Kaleidoscope tutorial

Geoff Shannon geoffpshannon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:42:33 PDT 2014

Hi there,

I've been working through the tutorial on using LLVM to implement a small
language (http://llvm.org/docs/tutorial/index.html), and I noticed that the
code in the tutorial is a bit out of sync with LLVM 3.5.

I managed to get the code working, and it appears to even be working
correctly.  I'd like to help correct the tutorial so that other people can
also benefit from the pain and heartache I went through figuring out what
to change.

What would be the best way for me to do that?  I asked on the IRC channel
and someone suggested that I send a patch to the mailing list.  But I'm
curious if the patch should be of the html of the tutorial page, or of
something else.

Thanks!
--
Geoff