[LLVMdev] [RFC] New ToolsSupport library for stuff that only tools need

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Mon Oct 20 12:57:11 PDT 2014

The question I have is -- does the actual source code need to move? I'm
wondering what aspects require a new library as opposed to different
sequence of things happening when initializing LLVM as a library vs. as a
tool.

(We've definitely had trouble with the signal handlers ourselves, but I
thought we had solved it by using different code paths to set everything
else up...)