[LLVMdev] how to choose which alias analysis used in my pass?

songlh songlh at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 15 06:38:30 PDT 2014

Hi,

   I want to use memory dependence analysis in my pass, but I feel the
default alias analysis is not precise enough. How could I choose to use
another alias analysis algorithm? I have tried opt -load mypass.so
-basicaa xx.bc > /dev/null. But I feel the alias analysis algorithm does
not change. Do I need to add something in my codes?

   Thanks a lot!

   Best,

                                                               Linhai