[LLVMdev] Custom lowering issue

shahid shahid shahid77c at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 04:03:45 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to custom lower a target intrinsic which has side
effect. This intrinsic takes three arguments and does not
return any result. The target instruction pattern is correctly defined with 3 inputs and 0 outputs.

I am getting below error. Looking forward for the comments from the devs.

llc:
/home/ashahid/wrkspc/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/InstrEmitter.cpp:773: void
llvm::InstrEmitter::EmitMachineNode(llvm::SDNode*, bool, bool,
llvm::DenseMap<llvm::SDValue, unsigned int>&): Assertion
`NumMIOperands >= II.getNumOperands() && NumMIOperands <=
II.getNumOperands() + II.getNumImplicitDefs() + NumImpUses &&
"#operands for dag node doesn't match .td file!"' failed.

Regards,
Shahid