[LLVMdev] llvm request

Shreyas Mysore Shankar shreyas.mysoreshankar at wmich.edu
Sat Nov 29 09:59:48 PST 2014

Hello all,

I am Shreyas Mysore Shankar, Master student from western michigan university. This semester i am doing a project on llvm. I have selected dead loop deletion as my project.

I am finding difficulty while executing
1. clang -03 -emit-llvm hello.c -c -o hello.bc {error: unknown parameter -03}
2. %lli hello.bc {- bash lli: command not found}
3. llvm-dis < hello.bc hello.bc | less {- bash llvm-dis: command not found}
4. % llc hello.bc -0 hello.s {- bash llc: command not found}

Please help me out with this.

Regards,
Shreyas