[LLVMdev] Perf is dead again... :(

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Thu Nov 27 13:56:48 PST 2014

I realized that we never finalized the switchover to Postgres, instead the
default database was still SQLite (which has grown huge) and it was shadow
importing into the PostgreSQL database.

I have now switch it over to only run against Postgres, which I suspect
will eliminate the failures we were seeing. Please let me know if you
notice any problems. It seems like the switch already gives a big
improvement to the response time of the perf homepage.

I'm not sure what to do w.r.t. access to the machine, I think the best
solution is to try and move LNT off of llvm.org to a machine we don't need
to be as careful with.

FYI, I attached the LNT log in case anyone wants to look at the errors and
see if we can fix the SQLite implementation to not fail on them.

 - Daniel