[LLVMdev] Heads up! Planning to remove old vector shuffle lowering this week...

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 09:53:36 PST 2014

I'll be skimming the PRs to see if there are any really critical
regressions, but so far it looks pretty good.

If you are actively disabling the new vector shuffling and have some PR
that blocks you, please reply here. Later this week, the flag will go away
unless I hear strenuous objections. There is a really staggering amount of
cleanup and tidying that needs to take place and can't until we remove the
old code paths.

-Chandler