[LLVMdev] Proposal: add Go frontend subproject based on llgo

Andrew Wilkins axwalk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:07:06 PST 2014

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 6:57 AM, Sean Silva <chisophugis at gmail.com> wrote:
> A quick browse through the contributors on
> https://github.com/go-llvm/llgo/graphs/contributors and some searches in my
> mail suggests that none of the primary contributors are part of the LLVM
> community. How are they going to continue developing llgo once it is the
> LLVM repo?

I am the original author of llgo, and FWIW I'm happy to work with the
LLVM infrastructure. Learning a new submission procedure isn't what's
going to hold me back, it's just lack of time right now.
Apart from Peter, there was really only one other who submitted a
significant amount of work, and he has not been involved for a fair
while now.

Cheers,
Andrew

Andrew Wilkins