[LLVMdev] Machine Instruction operands

Quentin Colombet qcolombet at apple.com
Fri Nov 14 13:58:23 PST 2014

Hi Konstantinos,

I am not sure what you are looking for , but here are a few things that may help you.

The MachineOperands have some information on what they actually carry, e.g., isGlobal, is MCSymbol, etc.
Moreover, they have some target flags (set/getTargetFlags, addTargetFlag), that you can use to propagate some information. I.e., assuming at some point you know the thing that are data and the thing that are addresses, you could encode this information in the target flags.

Anyhow, what are you trying to achieve?

Cheers,
-Quentin