[LLVMdev] [llvm][SelectionDAG] trivial patch: fix misprint in SelectionDAGLegalize::ExpandInsertToVectorThroughStack

Daniil Troshkov troshkovdanil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:47:37 PST 2014

I detected this bug using test case from platform which is not currently
supported on llvm targets. (Our team is porting llvm on new target).
Creating the test case will take some extra time. I'll try to do it ASAP.
Have you any ideas about the test case? (targets using
ExpandInsertToVectorThroughStack, etc...)