[LLVMdev] Reimplementing Darwin's dsymutil as an lld helper

Rui Ueyama ruiu at google.com
Fri Nov 7 15:37:09 PST 2014

Seems I have no enough knowledge both on the Darwin-specific command and on
the debug info in general, but as far as I can tell I didn't see any red
sign. This is on my to-do list to bring DWARF support for ELF and for
PE/COFF to LLD, so I'm happy to see you have started working on the DWARF
support.