[LLVMdev] Remaining big-endian host issues in RuntimeDyld

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Wed Nov 5 03:14:41 PST 2014

David: There's one more patch after r221047. I've just submitted it to llvm-commits and you can find it at http://reviews.llvm.org/D6130. I haven't touched the PowerPC path of createStubFunction() in that patch since I'm not sure whether PowerPC's opcodes are endian-dependant and (unlike the other paths) it currently specifies an endianness.