[LLVMdev] Issue with std::call_once in PPC64 platform

Samuel F Antao sfantao at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 4 08:59:23 PST 2014

Hi Bill,

You can find the same issue in the buildbot:

http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-ppc64-elf-linux2/builds/16444/steps/compile.llvm.stage2/logs/stdio

It is failing for me both in BE (gcc 4.8.2) and LE(4.9.1). I am compiling
with clang 3.5, but those are the gcc toolchains I am using.

What do you think is the best way to fix this?

Thanks!
Samuel