[LLVMdev] Compiler-RT on Buildbots

Alexey Samsonov samsonov at google.com
Wed May 28 13:52:08 PDT 2014

Hi Renato,

I'm slightly out of context. What problem are you working on?

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Greg Fitzgerald <garious at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Renato,
>
> +Alexey
>
> > If not, how hard would it be to add CMake support to ClangBuilder?

> Is "clang/runtime/CMakeLists.txt" what you're looking for?
> Specifically, LLVM_BUILD_EXTERNAL_COMPILER_RT.
>

> > tools/clang/runtime/compiler-rt/Makefile
>
> Does anyone maintain the autotools build on compiler-rt anymore?

Well, we kind of keep autotools-build of compiler-rt in a working state,
but try to touch it
as little as possible. For example, it doesn't (and will not) support
building/running sanitizer
unit- and lit-tests.

> -Greg
>
> On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Renato Golin <renato.golin at linaro.org>
> wrote:
> > On 28 May 2014 17:44, Justin Bogner <mail at justinbogner.com> wrote:
> >> In the autoconf system, I'm pretty sure compiler-rt's build is triggered
> >> by a Makefile in clang, tools/clang/runtime/compiler-rt/Makefile. This
> >> Makefile comments "We currently only try to generate runtime libraries
> >> on x86", so I guess that's the place to start if you want to get it to
> >> build on ARM.
> >
> > Ha! Thanks! I was looking on the LLVM side.
> >
> > I'll give it a try, cheers!
> >
> > --renato

Alexey Samsonov, Mountain View, CA