[LLVMdev] Compiler-RT on Buildbots

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed May 28 08:45:59 PDT 2014

Folks,

I realised there's a "checkout_compiler_rt" option on ClangBuilder,
which does checkout the sources, but couldn't build them on ARM. I
also don't build them during releases (yet) because the configure
script doesn't prepare the Makefiles for compiler-rt.

A while ago I got it running on ARM with CMake files, but since these
are buildbots, I'm not sure it'll be of any help. AFACT, all RT
builders do use CMake, but ClangBuilder only uses it on Windows.

Is it possible to build compiler-rt with autoconf? Do I need some
special configure flags?

If not, how hard would it be to add CMake support to ClangBuilder?
Would that be the best course of action?

cheers,
--renato