[LLVMdev] Use perf tool for more accurate time measuring on Linux

Yi Kong kongy.dev at gmail.com
Sun May 25 09:07:05 PDT 2014

I've been running Hal Finkel's benchmarking mode patch along with perf
tool patch, and posted the results on http://146.169.44.158:55080/.

For the results I've collected until now, by defaulting to use median
instead of minimum, there isn't any same-run comparison false positive
result.

Cheers,
Yi Kong