[LLVMdev] Using lazyFunctionCreator with external libraries in MCJIT

Jonatan Waern Jonatan.Waern.5948 at student.uu.se
Sun May 25 08:10:13 PDT 2014

I had posted a related problem earlier, howver I have made great
progress since then and can re-address this as a much simpler question:

Is it possible to resolve external funtion symbols in dynamic
libraries using a lazyFunctionCreator while running in MCJIT?

And if not, is it possible to in any other way get a dynamic library
to call back into MCJIT to generate functions during runtimes?

For context, my previous thread is: Selectively Jitting using MCJIT
(message-ID: <20140523145543.14771f2id12kbadr at webmail.uu.se>)

//Jonatan Waern