[LLVMdev] Status of compiling on MSVC < 2012

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Sun May 25 00:21:00 PDT 2014

Thanks, the last actual list discussion I could find was one that mentioned
dropping support for 2008, but that was only about a year ago, and the
discussion seemed controversial, so I wasn't sure.  I'll double check that
the definitions are present in a vanilla install of 2012, and if they are I
will remove them from the llvm header.