[LLVMdev] A very basic question

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Fri May 23 11:00:00 PDT 2014

Dear Pengcheng,

I don't think we keep doxygen docs for earlier versions of LLVM on the
web site.

However, if you have doxygen installed on your computer, you can easily
build the doxygen information from source.  For LLVM, you simply go to
llvm/docs and type "make doxygen."  For clang, I think you go into
llvm/tools/clang/docs and type "make doxygen," although I've never done
it myself.

By the way, I'll be a new professor in the Rochester CS department this
fall.  Feel free to come by my office (when I get an office) and say hi.

Regards,

John Criswell