[LLVMdev] about ELF format

qiuw at ichaier.com qiuw at ichaier.com
Wed May 21 05:10:48 PDT 2014

Hi, all

I want to use LLVM to output a ELF object file as a library that can't be linked into IAR/Keil project. And the ELF file should include the debug information (eg. line numbers and symbol tables) that can't be read and processed in IAR/Keil IDE. How can I do it?

Thanks a lot.

Q.W
"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."