[LLVMdev] Writing an address space re-numbering pass?

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Fri May 16 08:53:21 PDT 2014

Hmm looking through the LLVM source some more I bumped into TypeFinder
which got me excited and then on closer inspection it only finds
Struct Types :(.  I believe that the following types in a module can
have a non-zero address space (please correct me if I'm wrong).

- llvm::PointerTy
- llvm::ArrayTy
- llvm::VectorTy

Should I just make my own copy of TypeFinder and modify it to look for
these types or is there already existing functionality in LLVM that
does what I'm looking for?

Thanks
--
Dan Liew