[LLVMdev] [JOB] Compiler engineer at Jane Street

Yaron Minsky yminsky at janestreet.com
Thu May 15 03:47:37 PDT 2014

Apologies in advance if this is off topic, but I thought this might be
of interest to this group, and I've seen other job announcements on
the list.

Jane Street is looking to hire an experienced compiler engineer to
work on improving the OCaml compiler.  The focus would be on
performance-related improvements to the compiler and runtime system.
The job would also include working on other aspects of the compiler
and the supporting toolchain including our internal development tools.
We're particularly interested in people with experience in areas like
optimization, GC and language runtimes, and are happy to consider
candidates who are not (yet) OCaml experts.  The position would be
full-time, and could be based in either London or New York.

If you're interested (or know someone I should reach out to), please
email me directly, at yminsky at janestreet.com.