[LLVMdev] Best way to clean up empty global_ctors

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Thu May 1 11:08:59 PDT 2014

I talked about this with Nick in person months ago, and my understanding is
that GlobalOpt is also an enabling optimization that needs to run early.
 For example, if we can eliminate an initializer to an internal global with
no other stores to it, we can propagate the result.

Maybe we should run it twice.