[LLVMdev] Which function executing VMKit's llvm-IR

emdc developer emdcdeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:49:25 PDT 2014

Hi All
            I am trying to trace the execution path of J3 jvm with input of
java byte code .  Once java byte codes compiled in to llvm IR it will be
passed to VMKit for store them .   I couldn't find out which function is
 getting this Jitted output from *Functioncache* and executing them ?
 because , VMKit doesn't have an implementation of llvm Executionengine's
*runFunction* or *runFunctionAsMain*  implementation which are responsible
for executing Jitted llvm-IR ?

Thanks

Regards
Sri.