[LLVMdev] Contributing the Apple ARM64 compiler backend (re. lldb bits)

Jason Molenda jason at molenda.com
Sat Mar 29 00:48:01 PDT 2014

Not subscribed to the list, sorry to mess up the message threading - but to touch on one question that was raised earlier in the day,

Bob Wilson wrote:

> On Mar 28, 2014, at 4:23 PM, Jevin Sweval <jevinsweval at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is the LLDB patch missing? I only see libc++, compiler-rt, LLVM, and Clang patches
>
> We have a patch for LLDB but it is combined with a variety of other changes. Someone will have to go through and sort those out first.

I'll be committing the arm64 lldb patches.  If there's interest, I can post the patch to this list. I was going to hold off until the llvm commit happens (which sounds like it will be very soon) and then I'll commit our arm64 patches to lldb.