[LLVMdev] [polly] adding a polly build-bot running on windows

Rick Foos rfoos at codeaurora.org
Fri Mar 14 13:17:38 PDT 2014

Hi Tobi,

I'm familiar with Zorg, but sometimes people have plans for existing
bots I might not be aware of.

Are there specific bots for linux/windows I should add this to, or
should I leave the existing polly bots alone and create one or two new ones?

Of course, Any change would be backward compatible to all other users of
the builder.

The plan would be have linux and windows cmake builds with isl only, and
imath.

Rick