[LLVMdev] Some love for bugpoint.

Jon McLachlan mclachlan at apple.com
Fri Mar 14 07:55:42 PDT 2014

Without this patch, bugpoint incorrectly fails when reducing a backend miscomputation in llc, for example, it will complain that,

Error running tool:
clang: error: no such file or directory: './/var/folders/r8/kwmvy7l92zq9f2rn40xvlyh40000gn/T/bugpoint.safe-841f6d.bc-0231c4d.llc.s-38bf5c1.dylib'

That “./“ prepended to the absolute path is eliminated with this patch.