[LLVMdev] Arcanist commit "disappearing"

Manuel Jacob me at manueljacob.de
Wed Mar 12 12:55:31 PDT 2014

Hi,

I tried to commit the Differential revision D3021 with the "arc commit"
command.  While it showed that the command succeeded and the
Differential revision was closed, I can't find the revision anywhere in
the SVN repository or the GIT mirror.  Did I forget something?  I tried
a manual commit a few days ago and it worked.  I've put the output of
the "arc commit" command in a pastebin [2].  After executing the
command, the status of the working copy was still clean and the output
of "svn log" was the same as before, ie. no new commit was added.

-Manuel

[1] http://llvm-reviews.chandlerc.com/D3021
[2] http://bpaste.net/show/188153/