[LLVMdev] Phabricator and private reviews

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Wed Jun 25 23:11:52 PDT 2014

Just to add another anecdote to the data, yesterday I pushed a review to
lldb-commits through Phab.  I had one reviewer on the issue (who is a
subscriber), and I am also a subscriber to the mailing list, and nobody
else was CC'ed on the review.  The message showed up on the archive and in
my mailbox within seconds, but other people who were next to me, and who
also subscribe to lldb-commits, did not get the email for a few hours.