[LLVMdev] Phabricator and private reviews

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Wed Jun 25 11:51:37 PDT 2014

My theory is that in this specific instance (http://reviews.llvm.org/D4257),
the original sender is not a subscriber of llvm-commits.  Therefore the
review request got held in moderation.  You can see in the archive that it
(eventually) made it through here:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20140623/223335.html

I don't know where the initial email went.

I agree, it's really annoying how unreliable email has gotten lately.