[LLVMdev] 'Header file not found' error during clang source to source transformation

Sandeep K Chaudhary babbusandy2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 12:46:50 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

I am doing some basic source to source transformation by iterating through
the AST using Clang front-end. And, it is working fine i.e. I am able to
get transformed code with insertions.

However, when I have some header file inclusions in the input source code
such as "#include<stdio.h", it produces an error message when transforming
the code. It is -

*input.c:1:9: fatal error: 'stdio.h' file not found*
*#include<stdio.h>*
So my question is - how can I avoid getting this error about header files?
For all practical use, my input source files will have the header files.
Please let me know.

Thanks and regards,
Sandeep.