[LLVMdev] OpenMP support in Clang 3.5 (Simone Atzeni)

Alexey Bataev a.bataev at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 21:15:24 PDT 2014

Hi Simone,
Currently trunk version of clang does not support OpenMP (we'll try to
add support of OpenMP in trunk ASAP). You can use 3.4-based version of
clang with OpenMP support from https://clang-omp.github.io/.
Also there you can find trunk-based version of clang with OpenMP support
(see repositories clang_trunk, compiler-rt_trunk and llvm_trunk)
maintained by Hal Finkel.

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev
Software Engineer