[LLVMdev] does ENABLE_COVERAGE work?

Nick Lewycky nlewycky at google.com
Tue Jun 17 17:06:00 PDT 2014

On 17 June 2014 12:48, John Regehr <regehr at cs.utah.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to see what parts of LLVM/Clang are being executed.

By the way, there is http://buildd-clang.debian.net/coverage/ which is a
regularly updated run of llvm and clang at head plus their regression test
suites. That won't help you look at coverage for your own testcases of
course, but you didn't actually say why you wanted it.

Nick

I know that "make ENABLE_COVERAGE=1" used to just work, but so far (on