[LLVMdev] Problems with make

pratik dand pratikdand143 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:50:58 PDT 2014

Dear David,

I am trying to do it with Cmake+Ninja. I was trying cmake -G ninja
../llvm/configure to configure.
But this didn't work as the path specified wasnt a directory.

My directory structure looks like this
llvm
 - configure
 - rest
build

I want to build llvm in my build directory. Can you please help?

Regards,
Pratik

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 4:32 PM, David Chisnall <David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk

--