[LLVMdev] Help required in instruction selection.

pratik dand pratikdand143 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 19:56:37 PDT 2014

Dear Tim,

I am working on a cryptography project. So I need the operand to have a
boolean attribute say Encrypted. If the operands are encrypted I want to
use say ADD* instruction else the the ADD instruction.

I was hoping to find answers for How to add a new instruction to the
backend and how to modify the ISel mechanism such that the above
requirement is fulfilled.

Regards,
Pratik

--