[LLVMdev] Help required in instruction selection.

pratik dand pratikdand143 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:38:47 PDT 2014

Dear,

I have the following problem.
I am given 2 instructions say I1 and I2 whose selection should depend on
the operands.
Say the operands have a boolean attribute 'attr'. I would like to select I1
and I2 by some logic that involves the 'attr' attribute of all the operands
involved.
eg: If all operands have attr set to True, I want I1 to be selected to
operate else I2.

How can I add an attribute to the operands?
How will the values of these attributes be set?
How should to select the instructions based on the logic?

--
Pratik