[LLVMdev] [RFC] Install yaml2obj and obj2yaml utilities together with other LLVM tools

Simon Atanasyan simon at atanasyan.com
Mon Jul 28 05:21:54 PDT 2014

Let's suppose that MCLinker folks are here already - I am a committer
of this project :).

Maybe I did not formulate my suggestion correctly. When I offer to
"install" the yaml2obj and obj2yaml utilities I mean result of the
"make install" command only. I do not suggest to include this
utilities into any distributed binary packages. To be clear I attached
the patch with suggested changes.

--
Simon Atanasyan