[LLVMdev] [3.5 Release] Branch Policy

Jack Howarth howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 10:32:18 PDT 2014

Bill,
    Can you clarify on 'existing feature'? Does this allow for addition of
missing functionality for the openmp support such as…

http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project?view=revision&revision=213639

Almost all of the remaining commits for clang-omp support will be
implementing missing functionality in the openmp support.
             Jack