[LLVMdev] MCJIT code owner nomination

Kaylor, Andrew andrew.kaylor at intel.com
Thu Jul 17 12:20:02 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'd like to propose that Lang Hames be made code owner of the MCJIT, RuntimeDyld and JIT event listener components.

For those who don't know, I am the current code owner, but I have not had the time recently to make the level of contributions I had in the past while Lang has been doing outstanding work in this area and has taken on a de facto leadership role in guiding MCJIT development.  If there are no objections, I'd like to hand the reins over to him.

Thanks,
Andy