[LLVMdev] LLVM Code Generation

黄虎才 chinahhucai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:43:18 PDT 2014

Thanks all. The documentation for TableGen in LLVM.ORG gives a detailed
introduction of TableGen Tool, the matcher table produced by TableGen can
be understood after analysing the source code. I hope get a paper
introducing How target select its code and why.
http://eli.thegreenplace.net/2013/02/25/a-deeper-look-into-the-llvm-code-generator-part-1/
This is a page for the explanation of How Select Instruction works.