[LLVMdev] LLVM Code Generation

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 16 10:01:26 PDT 2014

On 7/16/14, 1:57 AM, 黄虎才 wrote:
> Hi, all !
> I am doing some study about code generation in LLVM, It is a pity that
> there is little introduction to it. Some paper introduces that code
> generation in LLVM is based on Table Driven, and i have referred paper
> "*An experiment in *table* *driven* *code* *generation**", But it has
> not given me any help. Can you give a help understanding the code
> generation in LLVM. Thanks a lot.

There is some documentation on the Code Generator infrastructure in the
LLVM documentation.  Please see:

http://llvm.org/docs/CodeGenerator.html
http://llvm.org/docs/TableGen/index.html

If you have specific questions about the code generator infrastructure,
please feel free to ask on the mailing list or on the IRC channel.

Regards,

John Criswell