[LLVMdev] Getting SELECT_CC and BR_CC DAG nodes

Dmitry Borisenkov d.borisenkov at samsung.com
Mon Jul 14 09:38:08 PDT 2014

Hello,

I figure out by myself how to generate select_cc. I've written simple C
code:

int f(int a) {

  return (a != 0) ? 0 : 1;

}

generate ir from it

and got select_cc node with llc -view-legalize-dags. But I got it almost
randomly: I saw comment in the sources that a ? b : c corresponds somehow
with select_cc and then customizing constness of parameters gives me node I
needed. It's low priority by now - I got what I wanted but I'll be grateful
if somebody answer me: Does any better algorithm of figuring out how to
generate specific DAG node exists? Thank you.

--

Kind regards, Dmitry Borisenkov