[LLVMdev] cross-section differences in MC generation

Justin Hibbits jrh29 at alumni.cwru.edu
Tue Jul 1 14:07:45 PDT 2014

No error now, thanks!  It generates the relocation, but puts a 0 in the
pre-word, which GNU as doesn't (puts the difference 0x8000 - delta of
preword and PIC Base label).  I think that's a red herring, though,
because 'readelf -a' shows in both cases the relocations having a
starting value of 0, but I could be wrong (don't know quite enough).
I'll add some tests, and send a patch for review.

- Justin