[LLVMdev] Technical details discussion for SEH

Jb Feldman jb.feldman at kyrus-tech.com
Fri Jan 31 14:49:26 PST 2014

Can you clarify what you mean by "real SEH handling"? My company has me
looking at this in the hopes that I can make LLVM capable of building
windows drivers. If you mean "visual c++ style SEH", I'm fairly sure that
isn't necessary for my purposes, but it would be nice. If you mean
"something that works at all," then your concern about generalizing LLVM
exception handling probably means that I will need to do some work learning
about how exception handling is currently implemented. Do you have a link
to the patch your discussing, or a revision number?

Thanks,
JB