[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Status of SEH?

Jb Feldman jb.feldman at kyrus-tech.com
Thu Jan 30 18:08:09 PST 2014

I would like to say, in Alp's defense, that I definitely felt like it was
more than just a polite request not to discuss something on the list. Being
told to "talk to my lawyer" was not particularly constructive. I appreciate
that Chandler was trying to keep the discussion from going any farther, but
I also appreciate that Alp was trying to stick up for me and turn it into
positive changes for the list and policy documentation. I would also like
to mention that until today, I had not read the page that Alp linked to:
http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html. I would suggest putting a link
to that on the first page of http://clang.llvm.org/get_involved.html so
that when people sign up for the list, they know what is expected of them,
which is something I've still had a hard time figuring out.

Thanks,
JB