[LLVMdev] making emitInlineAsm protected

reed kotler rkotler at mips.com
Wed Jan 29 17:12:16 PST 2014

On 01/29/2014 04:53 PM, Eric Christopher wrote:
> Which part of lowering requires this?
>
> -eric
If I see that certain externals are referenced, then I know I need to
generate a stub
for them.

Most of this I take care of in an IR pass but some I can't know about
because they
are just standard libc type functions. There are only a few that create
this problem for mips16 hard float
when it is linked as c++.

I intend though to move all the earlier actual machine code generation
from the IR pass to this
same place that I am using to solve the problem at hand.