[LLVMdev] stack switching?

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Mon Jan 27 11:13:43 PST 2014

Stack switching is usually a runtime library thing.  I think everyone who
needed this (Go, Rust) emitted calls where appropriate and that was enough.

The first linked proposal claims that their compiler-based implementation
has performance advantages over a runtime approach, but it's not clear to
me that the complexity is worth it.  The implementation on github hasn't
been touched in 2 years, either.