[LLVMdev] Debug information for outlined routine

sebastien deldon (PGI) sebastien.deldon at pgroup.com
Mon Jan 27 08:18:22 PST 2014

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess the problem can become even more complex when more than one routine are outlined from original routine.
In general most OpenMP implementations performs outlining for parallel region. So it is likely that current implementation in LLVM doesn't support debugging ?

Seb