[LLVMdev] an OS around LLVM

mindmachine at free.fr mindmachine at free.fr
Sun Jan 26 07:04:10 PST 2014

Thanks a lot for this information, that helps! I'll have a close look at SVA.

Currently, I plan to use asm.js as portable low-level language, but that might
change in the future. I made this choice after reading:

http://ejohn.org/blog/asmjs-javascript-compile-target/

By the way, my project is no longer an OS. It's now a desktop environment. The
new address of my project is:

http://code.google.com/p/omenvironment/

Again, thanks for replying.

Cheers,