[LLVMdev] Recent buildbot failures on arxan_raphael and osu8

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Fri Jan 24 06:04:58 PST 2014

I think this patch increases the timeout to 40 minutes for clang-x86_64-ubuntu only. It will need checking since I don't have much experience with buildbot or the zorg scripts. Galina, could you take a look?

I also corrected an out of date comment. It seems the phased clang builders already use a 40 minute timeout but the comment still said 20.